FeetFinder is the No.1 site for making money selling your Feet pics, as it provides you all the opportunities that any other platform provides. One of the biggest competitors of FeetFinder for selling your Feet pics is Onlyfans. The big problem with selling your Feet pics on Onlyfans is that it is hard to get discovered or exposed. Onlyfans is very buggy and can't be trusted as It has a history of sidelining adult content creators.
We have written this article to help you better understand FeetFinder and how you can make money selling your Feet pics on it.
Everything you need to know about the Feetfinder?
The word "feet" in Feetfinder has pretty much given us an idea about the type of content. The need of the hour is that we should realize the importance of this word in the fetish industry and its connection with Feetfinder.
Feetfinder is feet pics selling/buying platform.
It is a subscription-based website where you list your feet pics for feet lovers to buy.
Many users, mainly from the USA, Canada, Australia, America, and Europe, are making sales worldwide. The platform also has an authorized payment method to keep your money safe.
Who uses Feetfinder? Who buys feet pics from Feetfinder?
As discussed earlier, Feetfinder allows you to make passive income by selling feet pics to feet fetishists.
However, the market value makes feet more valuable in the fetish industry than in commercial sectors. So, it's mostly feet lovers scrolling through your profile to find the perfect match for their fantasies.
Different ways to make money on FeetFinder:
The following are the different ways to make money on FeetFinder:
- You can upload Feet pics and create Feet albums; a Feet album could be bought unlimited times, and it is a one-time created product so you can truly make passive income.
- The second way to make money on FeetFinder is through getting paid subscribers. These subscribers pay a fixed monthly fee in order to view your content. If you have to pay subscribers, you should produce more content for them.
Do you know? Creators making $10,000 a month to $50,000 a month are making this amount of money because they charge $40 to $100 for custom messages like providing custom videos or pictures to their fans. On FeetFinder, you can do this and make way more money.
How To Become Feet Seller and Make Money on Feetfinder?
Here are some conditions to sell your feet pics on Feetfinder.
- You should be 18 or older according to the ID card issued by the government.
- You should have the copyrights of all the foot pics and videos you will post on your profile.
- It should be legal in your country to sell feet pics. Many Asian countries consider it to be against their religious beliefs. Make sure you are not doing it illegally.
To sell your feet pics on Feetfinder, you will have to:
- Visit the FeetFinder website here.
- Provide your login details, which include your passport size selfie and ID card.
- Create a unique Feetfinder bio that can dictate a clear picture of your Feet's content. Try to target Feet lovers through your bio.
- Pay for the subscription charges. You can also subscribe to a premium package.
- Upload the best quality feet pictures. Don't compromise on the quality of your content; Feetfinder deletes any low-quality media.
- Connect with buyers through your DMs and entertain them with your feet.
- Tap on 'Popular Categories' to see what sales the most.
Things to keep in mind before uploading your feet pics on Feetfinder
- Your feet pictures should not be more than 1 GB.
- The video limit should not be more than 10 minutes.
- You should be able to afford a monthly subscription of $4.99 per month or $14.99 per year.
Why should I sell feet pics on Feetfinder?
At this point, you must have a basic idea of what Feetfinder is used for. However, you can also earn through referrals on Feetfinder.
The platform pays you a 10% commission when your referrals make sales. Feetfinder surely has the back of all potential sellers who are here but are finding trouble in making sales.
Some other reasons to sell feet pics on Feetfinder are as follows:
- You can list unlimited feet pics and videos on your profile.
- It has no subscription barriers. Anyone can see your feet pics.
- Feetfinder is a legit and safe website.
- Premium sellers can sell resale their feet pics and videos.
- It has no subscription barrier for buyers.
- It is a niche-based platform that gives you more chances to interact with and impress feet lovers.
- As a premium seller, you can receive buyer incentives even if you are not making any sales.
- There are many subcategories of feet fetish.
- Premium sellers can extend their membership by actively managing their profiles.
- Premium sellers can also take 100% of their earnings.
- The platform pays you through Segpay or Paxum, which are safer than other payment methods.
- No cash-back policy prevents scammers from signing up here.
How do marketing or promotion of your FeetFinder profile?
If you are a content creator and new to the business of selling your Feet pics or nudes or want to step into sex work, it might be difficult for you to understand marketing and how to reach your target audience. I think a content creator should be 100% focused on creating content, but platforms like Onlyfans are very conservative about giving you exposure or getting discovered by your fans.
FeetFinder is a bit different platform, and it helps you get discovered based on different categories; if you are a top seller, someone can discover you too.
Following are some of the ways to market or promote your Feet pics and videos on social media platforms:
- Using Reddit to Promote your FeetFinder page: Reddit is one of the best platforms for creators to promote your FeetFinder page. Reddit has big communities like r/FeetPics and r/verifiedfeet that have over 300,000+ followers, and you can get good engagement on your Feet videos and pics. You can add your FeetFinder profile link in your Reddit bio so they can subscribe and buy your Feet albums whenever someone visits your profile.
- Using Twitter to promote your FeetFinder Feet Pics and videos: Twitter is another amazing platform to promote your FeetFinder profile and make money. You can follow FeetFinder on Twitter to add get more exposure on your Feet pics.
- Using TikTok to grow your FeetFinder: TikTok is one of the best platforms to get famous in a short time and reach hundreds of thousands of people.
What type of feet pics are sold best on Feetfinder and why?
Well, you cannot sell anything but pictures and videos featuring your feet and legs. Feetfinder doesn't allow you to post any kind of nudity. However, you can be creative and naughty with your feet.
Feet lovers are interested in steamy feet content. It mostly includes feet foreplay and feet bondage. You can also post pictures of bare feet. However, nothing can replace content that shows feet in intimate actions.
Feet massage, feet licking, tickle play, Toe sucking, and footsie are some most popularly sold feet content. There’s no limitation for any type of foot content on Feetfinder. However, you can look at the ‘Popular categories’ option to get the idea of feet pictures that are mostly sold. You can also see the sale prices, in case you want an idea for it.
Feet fetish content sales the most on Feetfinder
How much can one make on Feetfinder?
A single feet picture can be sold for $50 to $100. But to reach there, you will have to start with as low as $5 to $10. So, your income on Feetfinder varies according to your sale and selling prices.
However, if you think your feet pictures are worth more than $5 to $10, I encourage you to pitch fair prices. Feetfinder creators are making around $300 to $500 per month. Experienced sellers can be expected to earn around $1000 per month.
Why is Feetfinder better than other platforms?
There are many reasons for choosing Feetfinder over other platforms. Unlike OnlyFans, Feetfinder is a niche-based platform, so technically, you have more chances to find buyers.
Unlike Instafeet, Feetfinder buyers are not restricted from buying a subscription to see your profile. It helps you in bringing more sales easily as compared to on Instafeet.
Feetify that new sellers are featured as 'feet models' for the first two weeks to help you attract more sales. So, in many ways, including its legitimacy and safety payment methods, outstand Feetfinder from other platforms.
Feetfinder premium plan comes in $29.99 per month. As a premium user, you can accept gifts, prized cash, and buyers' incentives, even if you don't make sales. The e-book that costs $46 allows you to enjoy a premium membership for 6 months. The website also helps you with the promotion and marketing of your profile.
However, I would never encourage you to keep your focus on only a single platform. Feet fetish buyers are found on every other platform, so until you establish your profile, try selling on as many platforms as possible. Feetfinder is just the better option. But, this cannot be true for everyone. You might make more on other platforms.
P.S: How to make money on Feetfinder?
If you are looking for a free, easy-to-maneuver platform to sell your feet pics, then you can try Feetfinder. It is one of the few platforms designed specifically for Feet lovers only. Consumers of this platform are mainly feet fetishists, and intimate feet pics can land you more buyer requests.
You can make up to $100 selling feet pics on Feetfinder. Rates are not fixed. It depends on the feet pics' quality and how pleasing they look. Customized foot content usually sells at high prices.
Read more Feet related guides:
- Selling Feet Pics and Videos on FeetFinder Vs Onlyfans: What is the difference between the two?
- 11 Foot Fetish websites to sell and buy Feet Pics and Videos
- Selling Feet Pics on Onlyfans: How to sell Feet Pics on Onlyfans and make $100/day?
- How to sell Feet Pics as a Beginner? A Step-by-Step Guide to making money selling Feet Pics
- FeetFinder Bio Ideas: 15 Best FeetFinder Bio Ideas with Examples