There are many Onlyfans potential alternatives where you can make money and start a successful subscription business around your content. We have listed some potential Onlyfans alternatives that would help you understand what unique features any subscription provide you?
If you are someone who is confused about selecting a platform between Onlyfans, LoyalFans or Fanvue, this article helps you explain the difference between these three platforms.
These platforms are the most famous social media platforms for proposing adult content. Also, if you're thinking about using one of these platforms to achieve success and earn a profit, stay tuned to make an intelligent and smart decision.
What is Onlyfans?
OnlyFans is a London base content-sharing and subscription-based platform. It is a website only with no official App. The creator can use the platform to offer photos, videos, and even chances to chat one-on-one for a nominal price. Onlyfans is a website where you have all the options of monetizing your content like selling subscriptions, getting sales on your pay-per-view based videos, getting tips from your fans on your content and through messages.
New York Times ran a short story in Covid19 that explains that OnlyFans had modified the life of sex workers forever. In Covid19, it became very famous among content creators. It is popular with adult content creators. You can also read: How to make money on Onlyfans?
What is LoyalFans?
Initially, this platform was called NexoCams. It is a platform where the content creator can post content and earn money through subscription and fan clubs. Loyalfans is like Onlyfans giving creators of all kinds (every niche) opportunities to help them start a business around their adult content.
What is Fanvue?
Fanvue like Onlyfans or Loyalfans is a website where you can make money selling your subscriptions, selling pay-per-view videos, receiving tips from your fans on your content and through messages. Fanvue has a lot of features that make it one of the best platforms for adult content creators.
On Fanvue, anyone can join. It is like Patreon and Onlyfans but better. Fanvue charges a 15% commission from creators for the first 12 months. One of the fastest payout options in the industry with live customer support.
What services does Onlyfans provide?
Following are how you make money on Onlyfans through their different features;
- Selling subscription to your fan page.
- Making money on Onlyfans through selling your pay-per-view based videos.
- Get tips from your fans on the content (videos, pictures, Gifs, etc) you publish on your page.
- Get tips from your fans through messages.
- Live-streaming and choose to make it available to everyone who subscribed to you or charges a fee for someone to join your live stream.
What services does LoyalFans provide?
LoyalFans provide monthly premium membership. It also offers free content wall premium or restricted content. The creator will get paid for the following services:
- Paid per message
- Paid for a single picture
- Paid for a set of pictures
- Creators had options of selling video clips
- Creators get paid for voice messages
- Creators can also get tips from fans
What services does Fanvue provide to creators?
Following are some of the features Fanvue provide to you as an adult content creator.
- Starting a fan page and getting paid subscribers.
- Selling your pay-per-view based videos. Mass massaging to your fans.
- Get tips on your content and through messages.
- Discovery option. They have a special feature for helping you get discovered.
- You can also do live-streaming on Fanvue.
Following are some of the pros of Fanvue compared to Onlyfans Vs LoyalFans:
- Fanvue charges 15% for the first 12 months while Onlyfans and LoyalFans charge 20% on every transaction.
- Fanvue has live customer support while it takes days to get a response from Onlyfans or Loyalfans support.
- Onlyfans takes 4 to 5 working days to approve your payment while Fanvue takes 30 to 35 minutes to approve your payment. You can get paid on the same day you pass the threshold.
- Fanvue has a discovery option to help you get discovered while Onlyfans or Loyalfans doesn't have this option.
- As they say 'data is the new oil' Fanvue provide you with more insights and data about your users compared to other platforms. This data can only help you to better engage with your fans.
Pros and cons of OnlyFans
- Onlyfans is the most favourite subscription-based platform.
- It is flexible in generating income from membership ranging from $4.99 to $49.99.
- Creators can take additional charge for PPV. Thus they can increase their income.
- Creators have regular weekly payments.
- They are adult content friendly.
- Strong social infrastructure creators can go live, upload photos videos, and chat with followers.
- It takes a 20% cut from the creator's revenue.
- It bans promotion attempts via other social media (Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter).
- It spoiled its credibility because of non-compliance with the new master card policy. Even the problem is permanently resolved. There is fear among the audience that Onlyfans can start banning adult content.
Pros and cons of LoyalFans
- It allows promotion via social media apps like Instagram and Twitter.
- Creators’ can engage their already fans from other social media sites.
- Creators can earn 80% across the board.
- It also allows creators to charge for DMs, voice messaging, videos, live streaming.
- It allows creators to do OBS streaming.
- The fan has the ability to send tips directly.
- Creators can also set goals and go private for high dollar Pay-per-Minute for one-on-one interaction.
- Creators are paid twice a month.
- Withdraws are subjected to a 21-day delay until four months following the initial withdrawal, at which point they are subjected to a seven-day delay.
How do these platforms help creators to grow?
Onlyfans, The most common concern regarding this platform is that accounts do not have a discoverability feature for content creators. Creators will not be noticed if you do not generate traffic to their pages.
LoyalFans offers a top creator button and top model page new model list. It showcases the adult industry regularly. In just a few months, creators who started initially can generate huge traffic on their page. It gives you a save option to store your video.
Which is easy to use, Onlyfans or LoyalFans?
Establishing up an Onlyfans account is plain and straightforward. The website of Onlyfans is competently built and easy to use.
They have a user-friendly interface that entitles the fans to explore the website smoothly. If we liken platforms, Onlyfans, and LoyalFans, then OnlyFans is more straightforward to use. It is convenient to create an account on Onlyfans, and after that, it is very easy to post content. LoyalFans is a little bit complex platform.
Concluding thoughts on OnlyFans and LoyalFans
OnlyFans proposes various earning and monetization models that a content creator can use to make money. OnlyFans is a renowned platform with a tremendous number of users. OnlyFans have multiple flattering reviews of both content creators and users.
Yet, if you are a new content creator and do not have multiple followers, you would have to work challenging to attain popularity on the platform. OnlyFans also enables creating a second account for providing free access to fans. A content creator can give the fans a sneak peek of their talent on the free version. You can create different promotional suggestions on your profile and attract maximum followers to subscribe to your fan page.
Creators earn a portion of anything they spend money on, whether you or another model. This is fantastic for models since creators still make a portion when purchasing other models' material. It will pay the creator a 5% referral commission on every model you promote. This does not come from the model's revenue, as it does on every other platform.
Read more related stories: