FeetFinder is a legit website where creators can make money uploading their Feet pictures. In this article, we have discussed the income of the FeetFinder creators in this article or how much FeetFinder creators make.
For a long time, I thought Feetfinder wasn’t recommendable for beginners. Mainly because it is highly competitive and requires a start-up cost to register on Feetfinder. Little did I know that the platform is worth investing your few dollars in. Let’s see what an incredible feet forum it is.
Everything you need to know about Feetfinder
- FeetFinder is a website where you can sell Feet pics and start making money.
- FeetFinder has over 100,000+ creators and over 500,000+ users on the platform.
- Creators made over $90,000 in 2021, and this year they paid creators millions of dollars.
- You can start uploading Feet pics, create an album, and let your fans pay for it. A Feet album is a one-time product.
- You can also get discovered and could get a lot of sales organically, but you need to promote yourself to make a lot of money.
You need to know how things work on this platform to be amazed by its ideal policies.
“Finding feet” comes to mind when we hear the word Feetfinder. Feetfinder is a feet forum or a niche-based platform where you can see and talk about your feet and legs. I mean, give something sexy if you want to attract foot lovers.
What kind of platform is Feetfinder?
FeetFinder is a platform like OnlyFans where creators can make money uploading Feet pics.
The feet forum is nothing less than a blessing for those living the life, constantly searching for feet fetish content.
How can you earn using Feetfinder?
You can earn by selling feet pics on Feetfinder. Just fill in the signup form, and you are good to go.
Feetfinder has a few conditions stated below for you to register.
- Only users who are 18 or older can register on Feetfinder.
- You should have a valid ID card for verification purposes.
- You should have the copyrights of all the feet content you will post on Feetfinder.
- It should be considered a legal way of earning in your country. What came to my notice is that most of the users are from the west side.
- If you are in the US, you should have a Segpay payment setup to withdraw your earnings. However, I had to sign up for Paxum to receive funds internationally.
As I signed up for the Feetfinder, I wondered who could be interested in paying me freaking $10 or more just for my feet pics.
Following are the ways you can make money on FeetFinder:
- You can upload your Feet pics, create an album, and let your fans pay for it before viewing it.
- You, as a creator, can also make money on FeetFinder by getting paying subscribers. Subscribers pay you a monthly fee to access your content.
- Your fans can also give you a Tip. You can also use the FeetFinder Tipping feature to get more custom orders from your fans.
Start making money selling your Feet pics on FeetFinder.Sign up For FeetFinder here.
Who buys feet pics from you on Feetfinder?
Well, no one other than feet lovers value such content. I was playing a feet queen in my head, and feet fetishists were busy kissing my feet and hitting me.
However, artists, bloggers, companies, and modeling agencies are some other buyers that might be interested in feet pictures.
Coming out of this dream, I realized I got my account verified. At this point, nothing could stop me from signing up on the website. I was so excited to make my first sale to feet fetishists.
Is it a legit website to make money on FeetFinder?
The feet forum has 4.8-star ratings on Trustpilot from 600+ reviews. I wanted to be sure of that before stepping my feet into it. And the answer is yes; it is a legit website for you to make money.
The website has an easy-to-use setup for both parties and a third-party payment method to ignore any delay or issues in transferring funds to a feet fetish website.
To further keep things legit, Feetfinder has introduced a new feature according to which sellers have to buy subscriptions. It helped the feet forum to weed out many sellers who used to rely on chances rather than working hard themselves.
So, it’s not just a platform that favors sellers but has also created an authentic setup for buyers, which eventually helps in landing more sales.
What are some advantages and disadvantages of using Feetfinder?
- Feetfinder offers a referral program for creators to earn 10% of their earnings.
- The feet forum has strict verification policies, thus, only making you interact with serious buyers.
- The platform is solely for foot fetishists. You have more chances to please foot lovers than on other general platforms.
- Segpay and Paxum are the two legit payment methods used for local and international payment, respectively.
- Feetfinder ensures it finds every way to keep you hooked up with the platform. It buys some of the foot content listed on your profile if you frequently interact with the platform on its social media handles.
- Feetfinder also does giveaways once a week for active sellers.
- They use their commission earnings for advertisement and market their best sellers.
- Feetfinder has a 14day trial policy for creators; if it’s not something you want, you can get your refund.
- Feetfinder appears to have a good reputation. The platform responds immediately if any negative reviews are added by users and help them sort out their issues.
- Unfortunately, it has no app designed for users. Being a feet-fetish website, you can’t find it on any app store.
- You also have to submit your selfie holding your ID card. Not everyone is comfortable with it.
FeetFinder Income review
Well, my experience says a big YES!!
Feetfinder creators are earning more than $300 per month. The average income is $22 per foot pic. You can not hop onto that rate immediately at the start of your career. However, $5-$10 per foot pic sounds reasonable to make more sales.
However, I have also visited various websites to look for statistics that determine the traffic on this website. Feetfinder has around 4.2 Million views, with 26.89% of increased traffic from last month.
P.S; FeetFinder Income: How Much Feet Creators Makes On FeetFinder? FeetFinder Income Reviews
All that is stated in the article is true, and there is no doubt Feetfinder has become a lottery ticket for many. Feetfinder experience is worthwhile as it helps to make sales on other platforms.
The subscription plan will cost you around $4.99 per month or $14.99 per year. You can opt for monthly subscriptions unless you are sure about your decision.
It is a legit website where you can also avail of premium plans to promote your profile under Feetfinder’s tag.
Read more feet-related articles:
- How To Sell Feet Pics As Beginners? Listing Apps And Websites Where You Can Sell Feet Pics
- How To Sell Feet Pics On Foap App?
- How To Sell Feet Pics on Twitter?