Fanvue appears as a competitor of OnlyFans and emerged as a potential platform where adult content creators can start making money selling their adult content.
Fanvue raised over a million dollars as a potential platform to help influencers from social media platforms. Adult content creators start their subscription-based fan page, giving them a chance to start making more money.
Ellaxox, also a creator of OnlyFans, started her career on Fanvue; she makes over $8K daily on Fanvue. She is active on Twitter, YouTube, and her preview OnlyFans page and drives her fans to Fanvue.
OnlyFans have a lot of bugs, and the platform has a history of banning adult content creators from its platform; for example, in one incident, they announced that they were going to ban adult content creators in a few months, which started a major backlash and this discrimination against the creators continues till now as they are continuously banning adult content creators. This is why a platform like Fanvue can help you start making money and monetize your fans.
If you want to start making money, the following is how you can make money through the following ways:
- You can get paying subscribers. Subscribers who pay a monthly fee to you to view your content. But this is just the tip of the iceberg.
- You can also make money selling pay-per-view as a single mass message or send a PPV in chats with sexting.
- You can also receive Tips from your fans on your profile and through messages. Mostly Tips from the profile are because of the custom content.
The best thing about Fanvue is you can get discovered by your fans compared to other platforms like OnlyFans, where it is very hard to discover new creators unless you are mentioned on their page.
Following are some of the pros of becoming a Fanvue creator:
- You can get paid in less than 30 minutes. OnlyFans payout takes 4 to 7 days, while in the case of Fanvue, you can get paid way faster.
- Fanvue doesn’t ban adult content creators. OnlyFans is slowly banning adult content creators, and they are under pressure from credit card companies to ban adult content like Tumblr; they are also going to ban adult content from their platforms. Fanvue is committed to working with adult content creators and helping them make more money.
- OnlyFans charges a 20% commission, while Fanvue takes a 15% commission for the first 12 months. You could save thousands of dollars just by being a creator on Fanvue.
Fanvue is revolutionizing the adult creator space:
Fanvue is one of the best platforms for anyone to start creating adult content and make money. Fanvue is a better version of OnlyFans and Fansly.
Fanvue solved all the problems creators were facing on OnlyFans or another subscription platform, like helping them get discovered, quick payouts, less commission for the first 12 months, and a platform where you can build a sustainable business around your content.
Why is Ellie May, aka Ellaxox making $8,000 a day on Fanvue?
Ellaxox is one of the best creators on Fanvue and one of the high-earning creators making over $8,000 a day; following is her strategy to get more fans on your Fanvue page:
- Be active on Twitter: Twitter is like heaven for OnlyFans creators, where you can post full NSFW content and get fans to subscribe to your Fanvue page.
- Use Instagram and YouTube as sources to drive more traffic: Instagram reels and YouTube shorts are the best way to promote your Fanvue page, and you can see Ellaxox YouTube shorts and Instagram here to get an idea.
- Have a free OnlyFans page to post free content for your fans. She has a free OnlyFans page where she posts free content for her OnlyFans.
Fanvue is an amazing platform for adult content creators to start making money, and creators are already making thousands of dollars. Join Fanvue here as a creator.
Read more related articles:
- Is Fanvue The Best Alternative To OnlyFans?
- How To Get More Fans On Fanvue? A Marketing Guide For Fanvue Creators