Do you want to step into the highly profitable world of selling foot pictures and videos? Or are you looking for a guide to the best foot fetish platforms online? In both cases, we are here to rescue you if you want to target Foot Fetish audience. We have added a number of the best Apps to sell Feet Pics in this article.
Not only is there an increase in demand for foot content, but a large number of models have made foot content monetization their full-time business. Many of the top models are earning over $10,000 monthly just by selling pictures of their feet. Amazing, right?
However, it is crucial to know how and where to sell your feet pics to protect yourself from scams and unlock the full potential of this lucrative business. At this point, you may need our assistance.
We have thoroughly analyzed various foot fetish platforms and taken out the six best wapps to start selling your foot content. So are you ready to discover? If so, scroll down until the end.
Sell feet Pics on No.1 Platform for selling Feet Pics: Sign-up for FeetFinder here.
Who Buys Feet Pics and Videos?
Before selling a product, it is reasonable to understand and recognize your buyers. So, when you analyze the market for buying and selling feet pics, you will see it as a blend of various kinds of buyers with different demands. However, more than half of the buyers are foot fetishes who buy feet pics and videos for sexual satisfaction.
Foot fetishism refers to a condition where a person gets aroused or triggered sexually by feet or legs. These users hunt for foot fetish models online to buy pictures and videos of their feet.
Stock photo websites are another significant buyer of foot content. They buy feet pics from models and resell them to clients or upload them to their marketplaces. Moreover, foot care products or footwear brands can also be your customers and place orders to create promotional foot content for their brands.
Things to Think About Before Selling Feet Photos and Videos
Before we analyze the best apps and websites for buying and selling feet pics, let’s dive into some important considerations:
- The Physical Appearance of Your Feet: Understandably, a model selling pictures of well-maintained and pretty-looking feet will get more buyers than a model with ugly feet. Therefore, act and set your expectations accordingly.
- Respect Your Boundaries: In your online content monetization career, you will come across various buyers demanding all types of content. Your duty as a model is to set your boundaries and respect them so everyone else does the same. For example, if a client requests you to show your face and you work anonymously on the platform, communicate this clearly and do not reveal your identity.
- Never Compromise on Quality: Your feet pics and videos are your income source, and you must value the necessity of creating quality content. Stay updated with the latest market trends and keep your content premium quality to succeed on the platform.
- Protect Your Privacy: Although the foot fetish platforms discussed in this blog are legitimate, we suggest using a pseudonym or watermark to protect the privacy of your content. Also, if you decide to work on other new websites, never share your personal information, including your address, bank account details, or social media passwords.
Top Apps for Selling Feet Pictures
Now that you have understood the market, the buyers, and helpful tips, it is time to discover the best online platforms to start your content monetization. Below is a list of the best foot fetish platforms on the internet.
- Foap App
- Kik Messaging app for selling Feet Pics
- Etsy and eBay
1. FeetFinder: The Best App and Website to Buy and Sell Foot Pics
In a crowd of hundreds of foot fetish platforms, FeetFinder is the best. It is a premier venture that ensures your privacy and protection before anything else. Considering FeetFinder’s social media and Trust Pilot reviews, it is the best platform with quick customer support and user-friendly features for buyers and sellers. You can make money on FeetFinder in different ways.
FeetFinder is a platform that opens doors to access for over 180k clients willing to spend thousands of dollars on foot content. Models must purchase a FeerFinder monthly, yearly, or lifetime subscription plan to sell their feet pics on the platform.
FeetFinder Key Takeaways
- FeetFinder is a legitimate foot fetish platform that prioritizes the privacy and security of creators.
- Models must subscribe to the platform to sell their feet pics and videos. The lifetime access to FeetFinder costs $40.00, $14.99 for the yearly plan, and just $4.99 for a monthly subscription.
- The popular content categories on the platform include high heels, socks, soles, nail polish, etc.
- All sellers must be 18 years or older to access a FeetFinder seller account. For verification, they must submit a selfie and a government-issued ID.
- FeetFinder is free to use for buyers.
How do you make money on the FeetFinder app?
You can make money on the FeetFinder app in the following ways:
- You can get paying subscribers; paying subscribers pay a monthly fee in order to view your content.
- You can sell Feet albums. Feet albums are a one-time created product that can be bought unlimited times.
- Receive a Tip from your fans. Your fans can give you a Tip from your FeetFinder profile or in messages.
- You can make a lot of money by getting custom Feet pics and videos request. You can charge a lot more for selling custom-recorded content.
2. Foap App - App for Sell Feet Pics
Since its initial release in 2011, the Foap app has been downloaded by over 3 million creators who use it to earn a living. The app is available in the app stores for all iPhone and Android users. The platform is simple to use and easy to join. Creators upload their feet pics and videos to the Foap marketplace to sell.
You can find brands, agencies, or foot-lover audiences on the platform who can become your customers. Although Foap is free to join for creators, it deducts 50% of your earnings on the platform, which is considered the only drawback of the application.
Foap App Key Takeaways
- Foap is a content monetization app for buying and selling foot pics and videos.
- You can download the Foap app from the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
- Foap is free to join but deducts 50% of your profit on the platform. For example, if you have sold a foot photo for $10, you will only receive $5.
- The application is an excellent way to access brands and agencies and establish a customer relationship with them.
When it comes to monetizing adult content online, OnlyFans is unrivaled by any other platform. From its massive audience to its diverse niches and earning potential, OnlyFans is unbeatable. It is a perfect place to sell your feet pics and videos and make thousands of dollars monthly.
All you need to do is create an OnlyFans account, give it a professional and legitimate look, and start selling your content. However, creators must focus on marketing their OnlyFans account on various platforms to gain subscribers. You can use Twitter, Reddit, or Instagram to hunt OnlyFans customers.
OnlyFans Key Takeaways
- OnlyFans is an online content monetization platform used primarily by adult content producers.
- Foot fetish is a popular content niche on OnlyFans, as many of the top models on the platform are foot models.
- Because of OnlyFans' massive audience, it can become a full-time income source for creators.
- OnlyFans is free to join for all buyers and sellers.
- The platform deducts 20% of a model’s earnings as a service fee.
OnlyFans and FeetFinder are two of the best platforms to sell Feet pics; we have a detailed comparison between the two platforms and find out that FeetFinder is the best app and website to help you make more money and build a sustainable business around your Feet content.
Although it is not a marketplace, Reddit is a massive social media platform used to sell feet pics and videos. It is a collection of hundreds of thousands of communities (subreddits) dedicated to different niches. Many subreddits on the platform are dedicated to foot content, where you can find potential buyers.
The best part about Reddit is it is free to join and does not deduct any service fees. All you need to do is find foot-niche-based subreddits, join them, and showcase your content. But remember to read the rules and guidelines of any subreddit you join to avoid breaking the rules.
Reddit Key Takeaways
- Reddit is the largest social media discussion website where people share their interests, hobbies, and opinions through content.
- Unlike other social media platforms, Reddit does not restrict posting of adult content.
- Once you find a potential client on Reddit, you must divert them to other subscription-based platforms like OnlyFans or FeerFinder to make money.
- Models must post their feet pictures and videos on relevant subreddits only.
- r/feetpics, r/footfetish, and r/feet are common subreddits that you can use to buy and sell feet pics and videos.
5. Kik Messenger App
Kik, founded by Waterloo University students, is more than just a messaging app. The application is used mainly by teens and younger people, who are your target audience, to sell feet pics and videos.
To find buyers, you must create a Kik account and join a few foot fetish groups on the platform. Now post your content on these groups and use the right hashtags to increase your chances of appearing on an interested client's screen. Once a customer reaches out to you for custom content, set a price for it and start earning.
Kik App Key Takeaways
- Kik is a messaging app used mainly by teens and young people.
- Both Android and Apple users can use the Kik app.
- The platform does not charge any service fees.
- Models must join foot-related groups on Kik to find customers.
Feetify, as the name suggests, is a foot niche-based website used to buy and sell feet pics. It is the only website that gives free cash awards to its premium foot models. So, if you are a premium Feetify creator, you can make money whether or not you have buyers.
Furthermore, Feetify is a safe and reliable platform where you can sell your content without fear of being scammed. The platform is free to join, but creators must pay $49 for annual membership to become a premier member.
- Feetify is a foot niche-based website where people buy and sell foot pics.
- The platform gives cash awards to its premium models daily.
- Feetify charges $49 annually for a premium membership.
- The website has over 50 foot-related categories, including arched, high heels, toes, BDSM, etc.
You can read Feetify Reviews here.
Additional Platforms for Selling Feet Pictures
The following are some of the best platforms for selling Feet pictures to get fans from people who have Foot Fetishes and make big money.
Serious about selling Feet pics and want to make a lot of money? The two best platforms to sell Feet pics and videos are to go for are FeetFinder and OnlyFans.
FeetFinder is the No.1 platform with millions of creators making a full-time income selling Feet pics and videos. It provides you with an app experience while using their website. The best thing; they also help you message buyers.
P.S. Best Apps and Websites to Sell Feet Pics and Videos
Once you have selected the foot fetish platforms to sell your feet pics, focus on the quality of your content and communication, and set realistic prices. Moreover, it is not necessary to monetize your foot content on just one platform; instead, you can diversify your reach and sell on as many foot fetish platforms as possible.
We hope this blog has helped with tips and tricks to sell feet pics and videos on the six most reliable platforms for adult content monetization.