I go through FeetFinder reviews in many places, but most of the creator's negative reviews about FeetFinder are baseless. FeetFinder is a legit website where creators can start making money.
FeetFinder is the No.1 platform for anyone looking to start making good money and start.
There are many platforms for selling feet pics online. Feetfinder, OnlyFans, and Instafeet are among the top websites selling feet pics. The blog post will apprise you with Feetfinder reviews to ensure you make the right decision to sell feet pics on FeetFinder.
What is Feetfinder used for?
Feetfinder is used for buying/selling foot content. It includes fetish feet content and decent feet pics.
Feetfinder is a subscription-based platform. But unlike other platforms, a seller has to buy subscriptions to sell their feet pics exclusively.
So, if you want to make money by selling feet pics, you should try selling them on Feetfinder. However, don’t expect a full-time income from this platform.
The website has over 2 million users; ensure you have high-quality and original content to sell on Feetfinder.
Feetfinder is only used for selling/buying feet pics; you cannot buy/sell any pics other than feet.
How to list Feet Pics on Feetfinder?
To list your feet pics on FeetFinder, follow these steps.
- Visit the website and register yourself for a seller account on Feetfinder.
- Type in your name, address, and other personal details.
- Submit your valid ID card for verification.
- Pay the subscription charges and list your feet pics.
- New users start with uploading 5 feet pics.
- Upload your feet pics and ad tags descriptions and keywords.
- Make sure you are using relevant keywords to increase your chances of sales.
- The description should be attractive and include flattering keywords to attract Feet lovers.
- Ad prices of feet pics normally range from $5 to $10.
Start Selling Feet Pics on FeetFinder
Start selling Feet pics on FeetFinder and make money in different ways. Start making money in different ways.Sign-Up for FeetFinder here
How much does FeetFinder cost?
After creating a seller account on FeetFinder, you need to buy subscriptions that will cost you around $3.99/month or $14.99/year.
You can also buy a premium plan for $14.99 per month or $29.99 per year. Feetfinder costs you around 20% of your earnings.
Subscriptions allow sellers to get their sales endured by Feetfinder, help to maintain a profile, and are useful for marketing purposes.
Premium users get the chance to showcase their sexy feet pics worldwide. Also, buyers prefer premium sellers, so in this way, you can have more chances to make sales.
FeetFinder Reviews on Reddit:
In a review, 'Is FeetFinder worth it' and there are a lot of good and negative reviews about FeetFinder. Let me address some of the negative reviews.
One of the reviews stated:
This site is a scam. Received 3.25$ but i think this is a test to see if i continue using the site and pay more and more. They are playing a " good " scam site.
Answer: FeetFinder helps creators get discovered organically. You need to start promoting your page and start uploading more content consistently. You need at least $30 to withdraw, so if you are producing enough content and start promoting.
Who buys feet pics from FeetFinder?
There’s no doubt Feetfinder is a fetish website because it has specific payment methods and no app.
So, if you’re selling feet pics on FeetFinder, you need to ensure you have intimate feet pics to increase your sales.
Feetfinder is like Instafeet, where you can mostly find buyers interested in fetish feet pics. Or otherwise, they would have approached other platforms like OnlyFans and Shutterstock to buy the diversified collection and not only feet pics.
However, you may also get orders from buyers who are either bloggers, belong to the company, or any modeling agency. But, as compared to fetish buyers, their ratio is very low.
Feet lovers might also request you to customize feet content. You can charge extra for customized feet pics and videos.
Advantages and disadvantages of using FeetFinder
Advantages of being a creator on FeetFinder:
- FeetDinder, as the name defines, it is only for selling feet pics. So, there are more chances for you to find feet lovers.
- The subscription allows sellers to feature themselves as trustable sellers, ultimately increasing your sales.
- Feetfinder has millions of users from all over the world.
- Your feet pics are blurred so that gawkers have no chance to steal your content.
- Feetfinder pays you through Segpay and Paxum, which doesn’t restrict any transaction made to the fetish website.
- Feetfinder only approves the profiles of legit users with valid ID cards. There's no place for scammers.
- You can only get paid on Segpay or Paxum.
- You need to have a valid ID card.
- Feetfinder has no app.
Review by Feet Creators about FeetFinder:
- Based on the reviews added to multiple websites, the following positive reviews came to my notice.
- It allows beginners to be featured as a new model for the first two weeks, giving you more chances to make sales.
- Feetfinder is easy to use.
- It is a legit website with no scams.
- Feetfinder is a perfect platform for fetish sellers.
- Perfect customer support. Also, you will never be left waiting for replies or assistance from the team.
- You can see more comments on Trustpilot to be sure of what you will invest in.
- A lot of creators who have negative reviews about FeetFinder are the ones who got few sales, they made over $25, but they can't withdraw because the minimum payout for FeetFinder is $30. So, you need $30 to withdraw money from FeetFinder, it is one of the legit websites.
FAQs: Can I sell my hand pics on FeetFinder?
No, you cannot sell anything except your feet or anything that includes more than your legs.
Feetfinder is a legit platform only for feet lovers and Feet sellers. However, you cannot promote nudity through this platform.
FAQs: How much can I earn selling feet pics on FeetFinder?
Most sellers charge around $5 to $10 for each Feet pics. The price for feet videos depends on the duration and the requested content by buyers. You can sell your feet videos for around $19 to $22.
So, your income depends on how many sales you make each month. Many top-rated feet pics sellers are earning around $75 in a week and $300 or more in a month. You won’t believe it, but many top sellers make $100 per foot pics. Isn’t it amazing?
Some great tips to make more on FeetFinder are:
- Bring referrals. You will earn 10% of the sale made by anyone who signs up using your referral code. The greater thing is that 10% is not deducted from the user’s earnings. Instead, a platform pays for it. Example: User A shares a referral link with User B. User B signs up with User A’s link. User B makes a sale for $100. User B makes $80 (80%), and User A makes $10 (10%). source
- Upload 2 feet pics every day.
- Update to the premium account.
- Stay active and become a fast communicator.
- Add intimacy to your feet pics.
- Keep the prices low. More customers paying low prices are better than a few customers paying you high prices.
P.S: Is FeetFinder a Legit site? Sharing Experience Selling Feet Pics on FeetFinder
Feetfinder is a great platform to sell your feet pics. Also, if you want to sell feet pics anonymously, Feetfinder will help you earn without sharing your details.
Based on the reviews added by different users, FeetFinder has won the hearts of thousands of feet lovers, who get their dose from potential sellers on Feetfinder. So, the platform offers both parties quality setup and privacy.
Read more feet-related articles:
- How To Sell Feet Pics on Twitter?
- Sell Feet Pics On Onlyfans: A Guide For Beginner Feet Sellers
- What Is a Good Price For Selling Custom Feet Videos?
- FeetFinder Income: How much money do creators on FeetFinder make?
- FeetFinder Bio Ideas: 15 Best FeetFinder Bio Examples