Cryptocurrencies are the future of currency, as said by Elon Musk in one of his SNL standups. There are many good things about cryptocurrencies, and one big benefit is you can receive your payout in less than 5-minutes. However, as an adult content creator, It might be a bit hard for you to understand cryptocurrency payment (the same is true for me, and I think most adult content creators will struggle with this). Therefore, this article discusses some of the potential sites like Onlyfans that pay creators in Cryptocurrencies.
Getting paid in Cryptocurrency as an adult content creator has many advantages, such as getting paid in less than 5 minutes. In addition, it is not traceable, which means more people will pay adult creators as some don't use Onlyfans or other sites because of fear of getting discovered by someone, and a lot of middle-man companies like Visa and Mastercard can be removed from the scene.
In August 2020, Onlyfans announced that they would be banning adult content creators starting from October 202, which is a decision later reversed. The question is, why did they take such a decision? Well, it was because the company was under pressure from credit card companies like MasterCard and Visa to comply with their terms or face termination.
In a very similar way, AVN Stars last year closed their monetization features for creators as they were also under pressure from these credit card companies.
How does the adult cryptocurrency fan page work?
Whenever someone subscribes to your Onlyfans page, he/she/d is able to get your content for 30 days. A subscription is the entry of a fan to pay you more money in the form of selling your videos as pay-per-view or pay-to-view videos, receiving Tips on your public content as well as through messages, and you can make huge money by getting personal requests from your fans.
There are two ways to interpret using cryptocurrencies in the payment system;
- As a user or fan: If you ask this question as a fan paying you in cryptocurrencies, I doubt this will be a reality.
- Receiving a payout in cryptocurrency as an adult content creator is what many companies are working on. There are a lot of adult subscription sites where you can get paid through stable coins (A stable Coin is, as the name indicates, is Stable and doesn't fluctuate in value)
One of the best things about receiving using Cryptocurrency for getting paid is how fast it is. For example; In the case of Onlyfans, it takes 11 to 15 days in order for your money to show up in your bank but if you use Cryptocurrency (Onlyfans doesn't have a payout option in Cryptocurrency) but there are some best Onlyfans crypto alternatives where you can start making money.
Let's head toward our sponsor for this article; Thanks to FriendsOnly.
FriendsOnly is an adult subscription website where adult content creators can produce vertical videos like TikTok. They can make money by getting paying subscribers, selling their subscriptions, uploading videos as pay-per-view-based videos, and making money whenever someone can pay for it. You can also receive Gifts or Tips on videos you upload.
The best thing about FriendsOnly is that it exposes you as a content creator. Join FriendsOnly here as a creator.
Onlyfans Crypto Alternatives:
Following are some of the potential Onlyfans Crypto alternatives where you can receive your earnings in different Cryptocurrencies of your choice and convert them to cash whenever you want.
Following is the list of Onlyfans Crypto alternatives or sites like Onlyfans that pay in Crypto;
- Sensual - Best OnlyFans Crypto Alternative
- WetSpace and Only1, and countless other small Onlyfans Crypto alternatives.
Sensual - OnlyFans Best Crypto Alternative:
Sensual is the best OnlyFans crypto alternative, where you can sell your pictures and video in USD or any other real-life currency and get paid in cryptocurrency. Companies like PayPal and Stripe are going toward accepting crypto payments, and you can get paid from Sensual in crypto and withdraw from PayPal or Stripe.
Following are some of the pros of Sensual compared to OnlyFans:
- Sensual is a true cryptocurrency platform with a range of cryptocurrencies to choose from to get paid. You can get paid in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Dogecoin, and a range of other cryptocurrencies.
- You can get paid in minutes from Sensual compared to OnlyFans or Fansly, where you can get paid in 7 to 9 days.
- Sensual protect your content from being stolen, helps you get paid for the content by preventing chargebacks, and gives you a dedicated sale page where you can list all your content for sale.
- OnlyFans regularly ban adult content creators, and back in August 2021, they announced banning adult content creators from their platform. Using Sensual you can build a sustainable, long-term business around your content.
Fansly: An Onlyfans alternative for Crypto Payments:
Fansly is the second most famous site after Onlyfans and has over 500,000+ creators and over 50 Million users. You can make money on Fansly in different ways such as you can start a fan page and making money by getting paying subscribers, and making money by getting tips on your content as well as through messages. You can also mark a video as pay-per-view or pay-to-view and let someone pay you before they watch your video.
In Fansly what cryptocurrency you can be getting paid?
So, you can be getting paid through Binance USD, Bitcoin, DAI, Ethereum, Liquid BTC, Tether, and USD Coin, which are some of the best Cryptocurrencies to get paid.
Sell pictures of feet to earn money with FeetFinder:
FeetFinder is one of the top platforms that allows you to sell feet pictures and videos online to earn money. It has hundreds of potential fans interested in foot fetish and relevant categories.
The website allows you to create a profile and upload pictures of feet of all kinds in various categories. Some top categories include couple feet, wet feet, clean feet, high heels, and feet in fur and nail polish.
FeetFinder is a creator's paradise as it has many categories that can be explored and used to earn money. Also, FeetFinder has no unjust restrictions. It is a website for all creative minds. Sell your feet pictures on FeetFinder here.
Other Onlyfans Crypto Alternatives:
There are dozens of other crypto payment systems where you as an adult content creator can start making money and getting paid through Crypto like WetSpace and Only1, a platform built on the Solana blockchain.
DeCicco, who is running a blockchain consulting service express his opinion about Onlyfans Crypto alternatives as;
“The adult content direct-to-fan monetization model is not the first industry to be threatened by such disruption and it certainly will not be the last. Blockchain provides users with applications that give people the ability to manage their own digital identities and data, provides a self-governing model, prevents unwarranted censorship, and can do so while maintaining the privacy of its participants,”
Fanvue as an Onlyfans Crypto Alternative:
Fanvue like Fansly is also an adult subscription website where adult content creators can make money in the same way you can make money on other adult subscription sites. Fanvue also offers the same crypto-based payout models as you can use Bitcoin, Ethereum, DAI, USDC, and Binance Coin or BUSD to withdraw your funds on Fanvue.
A Guide for Adult content creators to getting paid in Cryptocurrency:
If you are an adult content creator and have no idea how cryptocurrencies work, it is very simple. You can even convert your cryptocurrency to cash if your country banned cryptocurrency using P2P transactions.
Here is the step-by-step guide to receiving earnings in crypto:
- Go to any famous Cryptocurrency wallet like Binance or Coinbase and make an account.
- Do the KYC and get verified.
- Now, go to Wallet and click on the "Receive" option.
- You will be presented with different options like what cryptocurrency you want to receive payment and what network you will use. I will suggest using USDC Or USD Coin (Both the different names of the same thing)
- Continue with USDC and use Solana as a Network.
- Boom! you will get a USDC or USD Coin Wallet address.
- Paste the address into the Fansly Wallet address section and you can now receive your earnings in minutes. Easy Pezzy.
Is The future of Adult subscription sites based on Cryptocurrencies?
If you are earning good money on Onlyfans, you might know that the crypto earnings are being taxed in a few countries but they are not heavily taxed even in countries in Europe that are famous for high taxes.
When adult subscription companies like Onlyfans and AVN Stars could be pressurized by big credit card companies like Visa and Mastercard, they might take some form of action to go completely with Crypto-based payment.
For paying creators, it is easy to go 100% crypto but there will be some problems with users or fans based as it is hard to take a commission from payment which is the main business model of the big companies.
I was browsing Quora when I find out this question; "Does Onlyfans accept Bitcoin or other Cryptocurrency as a payment or as a payout method?"
At present, I don't think Onlyfans pays creators in any cryptocurrency. They might but I think it requires a lot of resources to compile before they announce it. In this article, I have listed mainstream companies that offer cryptocurrency-based payout options.
You can read more related articles:
- Onlyfans Creator's income: How much money do Onlyfans creators make?
- How to add Amazon Wish List to your Onlyfans page?
- Onlyfans Vs Fansly: The Difference between two adult subscription platforms
- Onlyfans Vs ScrileConnect: A Comparison and Difference between the Two Platforms
- Onlyfans Vs Own Website: What are some alternatives To Create Your Own Adult subscription website?