Onlyfans Vs JustForFans (JFF) Comparison: The Difference Between Two Adult Subscription Platforms
Understanding the difference between Onlyfans and JustForFans. We compare them on the basis of the commission they charge, discoverability, payouts, and features of both platforms.
Many adult subscription platforms - platforms that let you start a subscription business. There are some issues with Onlyfans as a platform that has been discussed thoroughly in this article. JustFansFans or JFF is also a platform like Onlyfans, where you make money being an adult content creator.
Adult subscription platforms are getting enormous popularity, and there are many options available for the content creators to choose where they want to work. This article will discuss some of the significant differences between Onlyfans and JustForFans (JFF). Both fansites are popular among content creators and users.
What is Onlyfans?
Onlyfans is a worldwide known content subscription platform and an adult-friendly platform where fans and content creators interact. Onlyfans have a lot of features that a content creator can use to make money.
Onlyfans is a simple fansite, and it does not require so much knowledge to operate this site. Onlyfans offers a great payout rate, and also it has content protection tools deployed that protect the content of the content creators. It provides different monetisation models that can help you make more money.
What is JustForFans (JFF)?
JustForFans is a popular adult content subscription platform, and it is only designed for sex workers. Adult content creators sell and monetise their content on JustForFans to make money. On JustForFans, only adult content creators and allowed, and no content creator from another niche can join the platform. It has some excellent features that amaze the content creators.
JustForFans has made quite a good reputation among the adult content community. It works for a positive engagement between fans and adult content creators. You can also take JFF as a subscription-based porn site.
The Important metrics for Onlyfans Vs JustForFans creators:
- How much Onlyfans and JustForFans charge from the creators? These platforms are free to use, but they charge a certain percentage in transactions whenever you get a new subscriber. Both Onlyfans and JustForFans charges 20% of every transaction between you and your fans. Let's say you charge $100 for a video and sell it as a PPV (pay-per-view); you will get $80.
- Discoverability: You don't get discovered on Onlyfans easily. The same is true for JustForFans. JustForFans is still a better platform to find, but the chances are very dim because of their lower built-in traffic.
- The Features: Onlyfans let you start a fan page and charge a subscription fee, sell your PPVs, get tips from your fans, live-streaming, text messaging, and create an Onlyfans tip menu. You can do all the above except not have live-stream options in JustForFans (JFF).
- Minimum payout in Onlyfans Vs JustForFans: The minimum payout for Onlyfans is $20, and it takes up to 21 days to get paid from Onlyfans. For JustForFans (JFF), the minimum threshold is $50 to request a payout.
- What is a better alternative to Onlyfans and JustForFans?
FriendsOnly is a platform where the adult content creator can upload vertical videos like TikTok and make money by selling their page subscriptions PPVs and getting gifts from their subscribers. FriendsOnly as a company gives milestone rewards to creators. FriendsOnly is a platform that helps your content get discovered or share your content exposure to its millions of users. Join FriendsOnly as a Creator here.
What services does Onlyfans provide?
Onlyfans provide a number of services and features to its content creators. An essential service that Onlyfans offer is the protection of the content. It is hard for your content to get stolen and misused on Onlyfans.
Onlyfans have different features for making money on the platform. The primary and most known method of making money on the platform is a monthly subscription. A creator can also get paid by getting tips, selling PPV, live streams, and paid messaging. There is only one drawback associated with the Onlyfans. The creators don't get better discoverability, and they have to do a lot of hard work to attract followers to subscribe to their fan page.
What services JustForFans (JFF) provides?
JustForFans is an excellent platform for adult content creators. They have numerous perks that an adult content creator can enjoy. JFF provides a fantastic dashboard for models where they can engage with their fellow creators, schedule posts, and use geo-blocking.
The most fantastic feature and services of JFF are that they have a separate platform where creators and fans can attract each other, and the site is KeepFollowing.Me. They also take services from some of the best anti-piracy companies to ensure their content creators are safe from content stealing.
- Using Reddit To Promote Your Onlyfans Page — A Subtle Guide For Onlyfans Creators
- Onlyfans Alternatives: 9 Sites Like Onlyfans For Adult Content To Make Money
- Onlyfans Bio Ideas: 101 Bio Ideas for your Onlyfans page
Pros and Cons of Onlyfans
- Onlyfans has a great reputation and is a brand name. The platform is very famous among Onlyfans creators.
- Onlyfans platform is worldwide known and has millions of users. They have the largest number of content creators working on their platform.
- Onlyfans provide some cool features to the content creators; for instance, Geo-blocking is a fantastic feature to ensure privacy.
- Onlyfans have many back-end tools to protect the content from being stolen.
- Despite being the most famous content subscription platform, Onlyfans do not have a good discoverability feature for the content creators. It is hard for the user to find its favourite content creator on Onlyfans.
- Onlyfans do not have internal traffic, and the creators have to bring their fans on the platform.
Pros and Cons of JustForFans (JFF)
- JustForFans offers payout rates of up to 85% to its content creators.
- JFF also has the best discoverability feature, i.e., the users can easily find their favourite content creator. The content creator should get maximum traffic on their fan page. Fans can also search posts by using different tags, i.e., milf, sexy, busty, and much more.
- It is purely designed for adult content creators, and you can use it for all sexual activities to get funded.
- It has different payment and payout options. For instance, a content creator can get paid in cryptocurrency, and fans can also pay with cryptocurrency.
- Fans can buy the used stuff of their favourite content creator, i.e., underwear, bra, or something they want to buy.
- JFF has internal traffic, and content creators do not have to bring their fans on the platform.
- JFF does not offer an instant payout option, and the payouts are done every week.
- JFF does not offer a live stream option, but hopefully, they will introduce it shortly.
Which one is easy to use, Onlyfans or JustForFans?
Onlyfans, compared to JustForFans, has fewer features and a less bloated site, so you may think Onlyfans is easier to use. However, it is not like the JustForFans team is always working and improving the UI/UX design of the website so it can look and feel better. JFF has a lot of options and tools to assist both creators and fans. Creators have better control over their earnings because they can clearly see how much they earned and which fan gave the most in analytics. So, JFF is easier to use with more features.
Concluding thoughts on Onlyfans and JustForFans
Onlyfans is a worldwide known and the most popular content subscription platform. It is a great platform for the content creators, but the only drawback with Onlyfans is that they do not have internal traffic, and they have to bring their fans on the platform.
JustForFans is designed only for adult content creators, and they have so many features to offer to their content creators. JustForFans have the best discoverability feature, and even the fans can search their favourite content creator by searching a topic. So, JustForFans is better than Onlyfans because of their extraordinary features and support to their content creators.
Read more comparisons we published on our blog:
- Onlyfans Vs Fansly: The difference between two adult subscription platforms
- Onlyfans Vs iFans: The difference and a comparison between two platforms
- Onlyfans Vs Your Website: Which alternative could be a better option?
- Onlyfans Vs Fangage: What is the difference between the two subscription platforms?